Monday, June 29, 2009

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Week 30







I'm so thrilled that I've been able to complete Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge again this week! There was another sketch this week, and I've really been enjoying playing with sketches, so here is what I came up with. With the exception of the card base, all of the DSP was from my scrap bin - it always feels good to use up some scraps. I recieved the Riley images on a swap thread at Splitcoast - he was so fun to color! The little tags I used for the sentiment on the front were cut out on my cricut, but again were from my scrap pile as they were leftover from a scrapbook page. The sentiment on the inside is from Hero Arts' "Owl Christmas" set. As you can see, each one is a little different since I was using scraps - it's fun to make them unique though. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. Very nice...now I know what you were doing yesterday! Thanks for having Daytona over in the afternoon...she loved the movie. Doesn't it feel great to get Christmas cards done! And, I see your Christmas Card Tally...I may borrow that I idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dear, Shanna...such a darling image.
    Hugs
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great, I need to get started on my cards too. Love that paper and all the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the challenge! Way to go! These cards are just precious! You must have some awesome scraps!! lol Great job! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shanna, what a great collection of cards! I just love the rustic feel! That Riley is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just darling! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great start to your Christmas card stash. I wish my name were on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Riley is one of my very favorites!!!! And I just love the colors you choose.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just too cute! Love that Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! I love all of them. Gotta get my X-mas cards done too.......have a Christmas in July workshop on the 25th. Great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)