Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #23

Happy Monday! Glad you could stop by today. This week's challenge at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challeng Blog is a sketch! Here is what I came up with. Sure hope you can join us!

Can you believe the only thing I stamped on this card was the sentiment! All the papers are from my DCWV-The holiday collection and I cut the snowman out from the corner of one of the pages. This one came together so quickly, I think I'll make another!


Sorry to say that I won't be around much this week as I'm on the road again. Here's hoping I'll be able to do some visiting on Friday. :)

Cheers,

Shanna :)

8 comments:

  1. Cute card, love that little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love that snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! And since it's been so stinkin' cool here where I am, the image fits perfectly with the weather! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable, Shanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so gorgeous and perfect that it was a quick make, need lots of those for Christmas! hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fab, love the papers and the cute snowman. My Hanglars have arrived I just got to find the time to use them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)