Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Does this look familiar to any of you?!? I just couldn't resist this new stamp from Stamping Bella! Lucky me, our LSS DAT'S Scrapbooking brought these in recently. This one looks like my hubby playing "Call of Duty"!

This is one of the cards I made on Saturday when I got together with a bunch of the girls to scrap together. It was a fun day, yaking, scrapping, eating, more yaking, eating and oh yeah, we celebrated our girlfriend Stephanie's upcoming Wedding! A group of us worked together to create an album where Steph can gather and display her shower photos. We even managed to surprise her! If you are interested in seeing the work of several talented women together in one album, click here - it will take you to Donna's blog where she has posted all of the fab pages, including one by her daughter.
Since the theme this week at Raise the Bar is "What a special Guy", I am entering this card I made for hubby. My boys got a real kick out of Daddy playing video games on the card!


Hope you are having a great week! I'll be back soon to share another FD card and some teacher cards and gifts.

Cheers,
Shanna


What I used:
stamp: Stamping Bella
papers: Cosmo cricket





5 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, the image is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Love how you did his socks...heehee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this card came together. The paper, the image, the colouring job...totally suits Gerry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guy card!!! Love that image! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)