Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Week #41 - Trees

This week's challenge is to use Trees on your card. First I pulled out some tree stamps, but then remembered I'd been wanting to try building my "own" tree using some paper scraps....


Remember though, the theme each week is just for inspiration - you can enter any new Christmas/Winter holiday themed card in the challenge - can't wait to see what you've been stamping! The best part was "decorating" my tree with some Bella bling! It was so fun, I may just have turn on some Christmas tunes and do that again! lol Sure hope you can join us this week - how are those Christmas cards coming along?

Today is the day of the Charity Stamping Pyjama Party!!!! The proceeds of this years event are going to a cause that is close to our hearts - the Chemotherapy division of the Northern Cancer Fund in honour of our good friend and stamping buddy who is fighting lymphoma right now. We hope to have a fun and successful event in her honour!

Hoping you are able to find some crafty time this weekend and join us in our challenge! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs,

Shanna :)

8 comments:

  1. My goodness that tree is fantastic! I never would have thought to do something like that. Well done! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree and the bling on it! I hope your day goes well and that the event raises lots of money for a very worthwhile and dear to my heart cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Banana! What a great way to use up scraps, i might have to try this one! Hope your fundraiser goes well and you all have a great time.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love that, what a fabulous Xmas tree! hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Great way to use scraps, and I like the shape of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a simple and pretty card :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)