Friday, July 22, 2011

Peace tree

Hooray it's Friday!

Today I am sharing a card for the challenge this week at Wee Memories - CAS. Today is the last day for this challenge so I almost missed it, but my week has been super busy!

I love this CTMH stamp set and I think cards like this are fun for just dropping a few lines to a friend.

Hope you have a great start to your weekend!

Shanna :)

p.s. Have you seen the new CTMH Fall/winter catalogue? They have arrived and there is some fantastic stuff in there. Can't wait to get my hands on some of it and play!



What I used:
stamps: CTMH Go Green C1413
copics: YG25 & E47
inks: CTMH moonstruck & pear

7 comments:

  1. Great card Shanna...cute stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is beautiful, love the CAS look!
    Have a fabulous weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this gorgeous card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful CAS card, Shanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! A very peaceful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean, simple and fabulous! Love the bright colors and the whimsical design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)