Friday, July 13, 2012

Live among the flowers

Here is my card for Laurel's current challenge at Inspired by.



And here is the inspiration photo. Obviously, I went with the colour scheme.
I do love these colours and think I'll make another of these - a great generic sort of card to have on hand.


Thanks for the inspiration!





Happy Friday!


Shanna :)

What I used:
papers: American Crafts - squeezed (available at DAT'S)
stamp: Inky Antics - brushed calligraphy #2
ribbon: SU
stitching
Spellbinders - Labels Fifteen

3 comments:

  1. So pretty...love those colours...and great sentiments! Lee-Ann :)
    ps...yes I'm staying cool...hiding in my house in the air conditioning...I'm a vampire...melt and burn in the sun...enjoys total darkness...all the blinds closed...what can you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bananananananananana. Love, love, LOVE. Nuff said. :) Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! that is ♥FAB♥!!! brilliant... (in every sense!) simple... perfect... pristine stamping... (ON WHITE! howdoya *DO* that??!?!) just totally awesome! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)