Sunday, October 28, 2012

welcome little one

A quick post for tonight. I've been in a real funk when it comes to blogging lately. Haven't had much time for creating and yet I haven't posted things I made ages ago. I'll start by catching up my posts then maybe I can share some newer stuff.



This is the baby version of the Christmas card I made in similar style for the stamping Pyjama party back in August. I really should make up a couple of these in both masculine and feminine colours to have on hand when a new baby arrives.

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Ours was great though busy and I'm so tired. Trying hard to resist just giving up and heading to bed - my boys aren't even in bed yet for pete's sake! lol

Night night,
Shanna :)

What I used:
papers: Fab Scraps - Rustic Outdoors, Rustic Fly & Rustic Tracks 
stamp: Little Reminder (CTMH)
Martha Stewart button punch 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sleepyhead. Fab, fab, fab layout. I may copy! Gorgeous papers and colour choices. All round love for this creation. Now, before you head to bed, shouldn't you be doing twenty minutes on the bike or something?! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)