Monday, December 9, 2013

You Sleigh me!

So, I am still in need of several mailable cards... Here is a CAS card I came up with using a new set from CTMH and a brand new set from Scrappy Moms that I had been looking forward to playing with.

 I made a few more but replaced "You sleigh me" with Merry Christmas as I figure not everyone will appreciate the pun! Whew, thank goodness for CAS cards when it is getting this close to the big day!

I would like to share at:
Little Red Wagon - Santa
Christmas Card Challenges - black and white
Jingle Belles - linky party!


Thanks for your visit!
Shanna :)

What I used:
image - CTMH C1567 "Santa Claus"
sentiment - Scrappy Moms "A Holiday to Remember"
cranberry & black ink

5 comments:

  1. You know that I love me a good pun...this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! Thank you for the gorgeous Christmas card, such a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sleigh me - good one! Love the cas design - yep, perfect for mailing. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! that is tooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! *YOU* sleigh ME, missus!!! (& not just the sentiment... the fact that you can make a perfectly flat-but awesone CAS card with one stamp and a sentiment... duuuuuuuude! as i'm adding mega-postage and padding to each of my gorgeous layery lumpy creations i am even more than usually envious of your skill!!!) :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Shanna. What a fun set and I love the sentiment.

    Thanks for linking it up to CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)