Saturday, August 15, 2015

JOY

It's about the hottest day of the year here in NW Ontario, and I am posting a Christmas card, lol. 



This one is for a couple of challenges:


and
Winter Wonderland - carols/songs

and here is the inside, oops, my photography is a bit wonky.


Thanks so much for visting!
Shanna :)

What I used:
JOY - CTMH "Winter Joy"
music heart - MFT "IB Music"
MFT Stitched Square STAX die-namics
patterned paper - Little Yellow Bicycle "Wonder & Wishes - Christmas text"
ruby and black CTMH ink
seam binding

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the music inside the heart -we're music lovers in this family, so it's a winning combo for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Design for your Christmas card. Perfect choice for our Colour Challenge this week at Just Us Girls. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo of the heart with the 'joy' and it loos great in these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific one it is! Sorry your having such hot temps Shanna! Thrilled you joined us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful classic Cas Christmas card. Love everything about it.
    Thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas Carols / songs at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)