Monday, December 14, 2015

Have a...

My youngest son is uber interested in computer programming at the moment. He just turned 11 and asked for programming texts for his birthday!

As such, this card seemed appropriate. I was wracking my brain for a stamp with some sort of computer image when I remembered my "Generation Tech" stack from DCWV. Actually, I am pretty sure last year's card was made with paper from that stack too! (Apparently, that one was a good investment!) lol - he is that kind of kid!


Then I remembered the fun "gobledy goop" stamp in CTMH's "Tech Speak" stamp set and his card was born. I think he liked the "programming bits" I stamped on the inside best!



I would like to share at:
Seize the Birthday 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope your holiday preparations are coming along. I am smack in the middle of trying to get all my holiday cards in the mail! I love it, but there are A LOT of them!

Cheers,
Shanna :)

what I used:
stamps - CTMH From me to you, Tech Speak and Reel Life
paper - DCWV - The Generation Tech Stack

2 comments:

  1. Great card and fun colors! Don't you love being able to personalize a card for special people! I bet he will love it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)