Monday, March 21, 2016

Hey Foxy

I came across this stamp set way back in February while trying to figure out what to use for Hubby's Valentine's card. Just had to use this adorable fox on something. I decided to go ahead and make his Anniversary card and our Anniversary isn't until July, go me! 



A peek at the inside:

I would like to share at: 

Make My Monday Challenge Blog where the theme is to use something fluffy
and 
The Paper Players - Celebrate Spring - we tend to think chicks and bunnies in spring, but why not a fox - fox babies are born in spring too! :)
Hope you are having a fantastic day!
Shanna :)

What I used:
papers: Pink Paislee "Pen Pals:
CTMH Autumn Terracota ink and Cardstock
CTMH S1402 "Wild About Love"
Bella Bling

5 comments:

  1. What a fun anniversary card! I love the baby fox for Spring! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic in several ways! I love the patterns and the way the stamped fox ink matches the mat. The inside is spectacular as well! It's also wonderful to have completed the anniversary card so far ahead of time. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed Shanna - your baby fox is super cute! Love the subtle pattern behind him too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is pure AWESOMENESS, obviously!!! what a great anniversary card, i'm sure THE DUDE will love it! (well heck, who doesn't want to be greeted with, "hey foxy" lol!) (tho i have to tell you in the interests of multitasking that miss stephanie has a stamp which says, "oh for FOX sake"... a bit naughty... but it cracks me up EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!! :) :) :) love this missus! sorry that outdoor sports season is drawing to a close, but it does mean i get to see more shanna papercrafts, so i'm kinda psyched about that!) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet anniversary card - love the colour combo and the repetition of spots. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)