Sunday, April 29, 2018

Thinking of You

Today I have a card with a spring feel. I used the current sketch at Freshly Made as well as Laurel's Garden theme at Inspired By. I used to have a fabulous pair of red and white polka dot rubber boots that I wore gardening on the mucky days. They were so much fun!



 A peek at the inside - the verse says:
In every walk with nature one receives far more than one seeks. - John Muir

Unfortunately, the light was a bit too low when I took my photos! I had to make it work, but I notice that the washi tape I used looks like a different colour on one side of my image - oh well - it is the same tape, but the lighting definitely wasn't working for me.




I would like to share at:
Freshly Made Sketches - I rotated the sketch

and

Inspired By - Time to Garden




Thanks for stopping by!
Shanna

What I used:
papers: Echo Park - So Happy Together
image: Stamping Bella
sentiments - CTMH
copics


4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I love that image and those skinny legs! LOL I worked up a card from both of these challenges too. SO FUN!! and I really love your take on the challenges : )

    Now I just need to go get mine posted heeheehee

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for playing at Inspired By :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! I love this adorable image and your perfect colouring you've given her. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)