Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!


 Hello and Happy Mother's Day! I love decorating my envelopes to mail, so thought I 'd share this one. CTMH's "Happy Mail" is one of my faves for decorating envelopes.


 Here is a shot of my Mama with my baby brother and I circa 1979. Isn't she a beauty?


 Here she is again with my youngest in 2008. My boys sure love their Nanny!


And with my eldest in 2008.


Building a snowman in 2009


 And with my nephew at Sleeping Giant Provincial Park in 2017


I would like to share my card at:

Heart to Heart - Mother's Day

Thanks for visiting!

Shanna :)

I used:
CTMH "Over the Rainbow" and "Happy Mail"
sentiment - CTMH "Holiday Tags"
inks: Tulip. Sunflower, Sunset, Lagoon
MFT stitched rectangle dies


6 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanna you were such a cute little pumpkin! and your Mom looks like the most loved grandma around! I know she just loves you and your amazing card creations.

    Happy Mother's Day to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and fun card. You're right decorating the envelope with this stamp set which encases the address on an envelope. And enjoyed the photos of your Mom which added a really nice touch to your post. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow, the colours are awesome! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card design! It's so bright and cheerful!

    Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!
    Melissa Robinson
    Design Team Member
    mlisrobinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)