Sunday, September 2, 2018

Celebrating Baby


Well Hello!
How is it September already?!?! Wow did summer ever fly by! Well, I do LOVE autumn!

This week, the prompt at Shopping our Stash is "Quit Buggin' Me" - use bugs! Since I needed a baby card and this very old Stampin Up wheel stamp includes bugs, I was set. Can you believe that this was the first and only time I have ever used this adorable stamp?? The funny part is, I had stamped this out years, literally years ago, and had not used it. So when I came across it recently it stayed at the top of the pile and voila, a card!


Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy every little bit of the rest of your long weekend! I know I will!

Shanna :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! what an adorable clothes line, sweet little outfits being visited by sweet little butterflies.
    Thank you for playing along with SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab image!
    Those old SU wheels are great aren't they?
    Perfect card for a new baby!
    Thanks so much for "buggin out" with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)