Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!


Happy Saturday and Happy Halloween Everyone!
Though I like Halloween enough, it is very rare for me to make Halloween cards - too busy working on the Christmas cards usually. However, I recently got my hands on a bunch of fun new products from my LSS and had to play with them last night. Have you heard of Glimmer Mist? If not, you are in for some fun! The company carries stamps, screens and glimmer mist to mention just a few - glimmer mist is basically a spray in with some "glimmer" in it. It is a little on the messy side, but Oh So Fun!
The black cat (I used the stamp & sreen) are both from Tattered Angels and the Bat Happy Halloween is from a new CTMH set called "Beware" - can't wait to use this one on a some Halloween pages. I added some yellow to the cat's eyes to make them a little yellow and I pop-dotted the sentiment. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny. Embellishments are Bella Bling.
Well, have fun trick or treating! The high is to reach 4 degrees celcius here in the North and they are calling for sunny & clouds - lots better than the snow/rain mix that they called for yesterday. I think I will need to have hot chocolate on hand when my trick or treaters come back from the candy hunt - fingers crossed it will be Daddy taking them around....it could be worse, it could be snowing.
Have a spooky day!
Shanna :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! The green and purple is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your halloween card! Very cute. I'm not very good with Glimmer mist spray! LOL (Don't ask ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)