Friday, June 17, 2011

Thank you

Happy Friday!

The challenge this week over at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge is MUSIC - perfect as we have Piano Recital on Saturday and I've been wanting to get the card and gift done for our piano teacher. Here is the first card I came up with.

And here is the inside...



I had some fun playing around with this one and used a variety of fun stuff. I admit that I struggled a bit with making the fabric work with the card, but in the end I think it turned out okay. Now just to finish the gift....hope to get that done tonight.


It is a PA day today for my boys and they have a bunch of friends over. Better run as the weather is beautiful and the group is ready to run in the sprinkler!


Cheers,

Shanna :)


What I used:


stamps: CTMH - A little Thanks, Encore, SU - Notably Ornate

Cricut cart: A child's year (my fave)

music note fabric from fabricland

SU ribbon

Tattered Angels glimmer mist - Suede

7 comments:

  1. Great card...love that piano cut!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabby card, love the piano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card... so pretty:)

    Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
    Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
    http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. I like the fabric you used. I really need to try using some fabric on my cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card . . . so perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, it's stunning, and plucks at my heartstrings. Mother had a grand piano and I miss her dearly. I'm so glad you played with us at Ribbon Carousel. Hope the recital went well - yes, I've played at my share of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card!! Love the die cut piano! Thanks for playing along at the Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)