Sunday, April 21, 2013

Smile

Here is my take on the current cue at CASology - WORD. I chose to use SMILE.



This was truly a quick and simple CAS card as I let the fun paper do most of the work. My one regret is that I didn't stamp SMILE in a darker, bolder ink. Oh well. Here is the inside. Again, I let the paper do the work.


I almost missed the deadline! I think I'm just in time!

Cheers,
Shanna :)


What I used:
papers: Amy Tangerine 
stamp: C1440 Take a Picture
Cricut Art Philosophy Cart (banners) CTMH
misc buttons from stash

4 comments:

  1. Love the slanty line - it's unexpected and adds some fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lining up your elements on a slant is trendy right now so you are right on track here! Fun card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again...great card...love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love the banners with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)