Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"I am robot"

A page I did up after my sister and nephew visited last month. I LOVE having my new photo printer - I think it will inspire me to scrapbook or smash more often since it is so easy to access photos! So nice to work on current stuff!


Graham found these paper masks in Cam's room and had a blast with them. They came with the McDonald's coupons you get at Halloween! I was the Witch, his Mom was the Kitty Cat and he was the Robot. He walked around the house in a halting sort of way (just like a robot) saying "I am robot." It was too cute. Since we had more of the masks, he took some home (perfect to play with on the plane!) and I nabbed the rest to smash!

Hope your week is going well.
Shanna :)
What I used:
Stampendous "Love Robotz"
CTMH - Photogenic B1436, #30yearsofhappy CC1030, Framework Alphabet E1027
SU - Kinda Eclectic (background dots)
watercolour pencils
misc. stickers

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)