Sunday, May 17, 2015

Music themed Thank you


Happy Sunday! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!


I would like to share at:
sketch

Little Red Wagon - make an impression
CASology - music
hmm, this may not be CAS enough - certainly it isn't fussy, but it isn't super CAS either...

Thanks for visiting!
It's a cloudy, rainy day. I have cleaning and laundry to do, but I hope to spend some time crafting too!
Shanna :)

What I used:
CTMH "Delightful Ditty" and "Sweet Music"
Early Espress CS (SU)
M-Bossabilities embossing folder
SU envelope template
Cricut Cartridge - "Quarter Note"

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, LOVE that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colour combination! I love your music-embossed background also. It's a beautiful card, and always nice to see the matching envelope also! Always so lovely to receive a card where someone has gone to that extra effort! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the music embossed background. Colours are great too. Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)