Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie!


Yesterday was my Auntie Sybil's Birthday - this is the card I sent to her. I received this cutie image from Shana on the Express Image swap at Splitocoast - thanks Shana! I coloured her with my watercolour pencils and blended with blending stumps and baby oil. I had never tried that technique before, but it turned out pretty good, I could use more practice though. The patterned paper is from my scrap bin, so cannot recall where it is from, but the flowers are Prima. The brown ribbon is just one of the fabulous yummy ribbons I picked up when I was a Scrapfest at Mall of America last year! I just love ribbon!!

Love ya Auntie, Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the button centers on your flowers. And, new blog background! Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)