Friday, April 24, 2009

Thinking of You

This is another "pre-copic" card and on this one, I can really see the difference. I might have used a sketch for this card, but I made it a little while ago and can't seem to recall. Well, this is a quick post as I'm off to a Crop! It should be a fun time and it is a fundraiser for the local Therapeutic Riding Association, a great cause. It goes from 7 til Midnight tonight and 9 til 9 tomorrow - so hopefully, I will have lots of fun stuff to post on Sunday! Though you wouldn't know if from checking out my blog, I am a scrapbooker too, I just haven't been getting any scrapping done lately. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Funny how we "date" our things too! Pre-copic is my world too but instead I use the Koh-I-Nor pencils!! I'm not brave enough to venture into the Copics and show them yet! Great job on yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)