Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chalk Eggs!

Hi! Just a quick post to say hello! It has been a super busy week here! From starting out with a sick kid to a very busy work week, helping teach a class on Wednesday night to a play date on Thursday night, I did not manage to find any time for crafting!
My boys are on Easter holidays, so we had to spend some time outdoors yesterday enjoying the unseasonably warm weather inbetween loads of laundry and tidying up the house. They had a ton of fun doing chalk drawings and playing in the pile of gravel with the Tonka trucks in the driveway with some neighbourhood friends. They didn't actually draw these eggs, the Mom of the three little girls who live next door did - but I couldn't resist taking this pic - such fun colors! I actually have a great one of the youngest girl who is about 18 months, sitting in the pile of chalk deciding what to do, but I couldn't post that one as it's not of my child. :)

Anyhow, this morning I am off to spend the day with a few friends scrapping & making cards, lucky me! I should have something to show you when I'm through, but either way I'll be back tomorrow morning with a new Paper Sundaes Challenge. You still have some time to check out this week's challenge - it's a photo inspiration challenge. Happy Saturday!
Shanna :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a great pic.... i love taking pictures of what we draw with the sidewalk chalk! Hope you have fun today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sidewalk chalk is so fun and no cleaning up after, just wait for rain :D

    great pic :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)