Friday, August 13, 2010

Trouble.....

I did get one layout completed during my time away and here it is....Pickle Pants at his finest! Oh the many faces of a little boy!


When I saw this fun paper at my LSS, DAT'S - I couldn't resist. It just screams Pickle Pants - actually, I think Donna probably ordered it in with Pickle Pants in mind as she knows him well - or am I being presumptuous? LoL


The bonus - this layout was pretty much ready-made thanks to the fun squares on the paper - I think it took me about 45 mins start to finish - most cards take me longer than that! The little punch I used to write the dates is from SU and the ribbon that I picked up while away just happened to match too! Can't wait to find time to work on some more layouts like this fun one!

So, have you been scrappin' lately?


Cheers,

Shanna :)

6 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)