Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Week #47

It's Sunday again and time for another challenge from Sparkle. This week, the challlenge is to use flowers on your card. Remember, the only real challenge is to make a Christmas or Holiday card, so come on, get those Christmas papers and stamps out and join us this week!
My card this week is a quickie - I wanted to play around with my new Basic Grey Jovial papers and also this set of ovals nestabilities. I added a few Kaiser craft pearls to the "dots" on the paper for fun and a little texture. I also used some of my new ribbon from SU.
Hope you are all having a fab weekend! Pickle Pants' Halloween Bday party was today - it was a ton of fun, but I'm exhausted! I have photos to share later this week.
Cheers,
Shanna :)

10 comments:

  1. I'll try this again! I finally got a gmail account to comment to comment on your blog.

    I love reading your blog regularly to check out the cards you've made, pics you've taken, and stories about life. Keep posting and I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The papers and colors are fabulous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty...I love this paper line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, that BG paper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Love the paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Shanna. Your card really lets those BG papers shine through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dots - great to add to such pretty paper :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)