Friday, February 1, 2013

Do not open

Happy Friday! TGIF - it has been a short week, but a really LONG week, kwim? Yep, it was one of those! So glad it is Friday! Thanks for all your well wishes. I am still lacking a bit in the energy department, but starting to perk up. Went to bed WAY early last night, extra sleep is always a good thing!


Today's card is for Merry Monday at Always Playing with paper. This week, it's a BINGO challenge. I went straight across the bottom and included: ribbon, patterned paper and the colours red & white.

Once I had the card finished, I couldn't resist playing a little more with those fun brackets, so I pulled out my tags and made up a few quick ones for next Christmas.

I would also like to share at Christmas Card Challenges.

Hoping to sneak in some time in my craft room this afternoon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Shanna :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the matching tags too!
    Have a great weekend!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these candy cane striped brackets and the beautiful labels! Cute tags too! Thanks, Shanna, for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great bracket card. Love the added touch of the bling. Great tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love your candy cane brackets and pretty sentiment! The tags are an extra bonus! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful simplicity of your CAS design using the DSP, brackets and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards and tags, love the CAS look. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)