Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pokemon Happy Birthday!

Version one with input from my son regarding which sentiment he wanted.


And here is version two. My ten-year old was going to a party this weekend and we decided on a Pokemon theme since the gift was Pokemon trading cards. The focal point for my card is Pansage Pokemon - he was cut from the salvaged packaging of a toy my son purchased some time ago. This comes in handy I find, especially for cards for boys. He was delighted with how the first card turned out so I decided to make a second for the stash.


and the inside:


I would like to share at:
Little Red Wagon - use it up - I love chevrons but rarely use them - I cracked open "Sighseer" for my first card and "Happy Everything" for my second - both are CTMH stamp sets that had not yet been inked. I also "used up" the two pokemon images that had been hanging around my scrap table for at least a year waiting for the right project to put them to use.

Happy Weekend! Thanks for your visit,
Shanna

What I used:
CTMH "Happy Day" D1041 and "Sightseer" C1534 (first card)
CTMH "Happy Everything" D1653 (second card)
paper from DCWV and scrap bin
character is Pansage Pokemon saved from the packaging of a toy

4 comments:

  1. So super cute. Glad you could join us this week at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!
    Thanks so much for joining the fun over at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are wonderful and perfect for Pokemon fans! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)