The Important things to remember:
- Treat others as you would like to be treated
- Give hugs
- Smile lots
- Kindness matters
- Get outdoors, fresh air is good
- Do something kind for someone everyday, PAY IT FORWARD
- Remind those you care about that you love them, often
- Laugh lots
- Be kind to our Earth
- Live with no regrets
starting at top left and going clockwise:
- Algonquin Provincial Park
- Middlebrun Bay, Sleeping Giant Provincial Park
- Cascades Conservation area, Thunder Bay
- Tee Harbour, Sleeping Giant Provincial Park
- Centennial Park, Thunder Bay
So although there isn't a map on my layout, there is a globe (representing the importance of caring for our earth) and the theme "important things" while the photos represent the wonderful places where we love to explore.
Since I also managed to include a picture of myself in the layout, I would like to play along with the current challenge at Challenge YOUrself - anything goes!
Edited to add: hmmm, Although I have included more than one photo of myself (the main rule), I am not 100% sure if a Smash layout can be entered in this challenge - if not I apologize. :)
Thanks so much for your visit!
What I used:
CTMH stamps "Go Green" C1413, "Dream Big" W329, "June Word Puzzle" D1288
flower die cut from an old book, random stickers