Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Less is more sketch - part 2

Hi all, I had so much fun with this week's sketch at Less is More that I couldn't stop at just one card....I think this 'lil cutie looks great in pink polka dots - what do you think?

Sorry for the less than perfect photo, but hubby had my camera out and I didn't get it back until after dark and I really wanted to post this card. Photoshop helped a bit....


Anyhow, like I said, I was having so much fun with this fab CAS sketch that I just couldn't stop! It was the cause of a great deal of creative energy this week! I have a few more versions that I will share once I am able to take photos in proper lighting.


My parents are on a plane on their way here as we speak, so if I'm mia for a few days in blogland, it's because I have company. The boys are looking forward to their visit very much! Since their flight is coming in at midnight, the boys won't see them until morning, so I expect the boys will be up pretty early.....


Thanks for stopping by! Shanna :)

What I used: stamps: CTMH Life's a Jungle (elephant), new CTMH Card Chatter - Birthday (hip hip hooray) papers: My Mind's Eye ribbon: Bo Bunny

13 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I think I am going scraplift this sketch. I love how simple it is but so cute.

    P.S I think about those cupcakes everyday. No joking! I think I will have to make another batch maybe for the next scrap day. I'll stop by with cupcakes and hopefully a baby by then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sketch and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Shanna! You sure are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so pleased that you like our sketch, it seems to have been extremely popular this week and may be popping up around blogland for quite some time to come!
    This is such a fabulous card, that spotty elephant is so cute!
    The proportions of the card are not exactly DL (double length to width) but I realise that this size is unknown in some parts of the world.
    Do join us again next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I love the little effalump! Such a cutie :-) Great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the colours and that dp is fabulous!
    Thanks so much, enjoy your parents visit
    See you again
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is definately my fav...I love the polka dot elephant. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and cute! Adorable elephant!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shanna, I adore that cute little elephant! Just looked at that stamp set yesterday...should have bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brill card. Love your elephant. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute elephant...and very nice card. I'm on for tonight...I'll be there after work...copics in hand...WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)