Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sending You Love


Although I love following other crafter's blogs, I kept saying that I would never make one of my own - well here I am doing just that! Thankfully, I have been taking some photos of some of my cards and layouts since I started my little gallery over at Splitcoast Stampers. So even though I have given away some of these cards, I am still able to post them and get my blog going.


This little cutie arrived at my doorstep just in time for me to whip up a few Valentine's. When I saw this little guy at Stamping Bella, I just had to have him since I decided he looks an awful lot like my youngest son. Oh, and the sentiment was perfect since I often sign my cards - Sending Love & Hugs... Anyhow, I stamped him and coloured him in using my CTMH markers. The patterned paper is Bo Bunny's Valentine line from a year or two ago - when I used the first few sheets right away, I ran back to my LSS and bought more because I just couldn't do without it! The ribbon is also Bo Bunny.

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!! SO cute! I'm happy that I have some of these to colour now that I have seen yours. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your card was really nice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)