Friday, March 20, 2009

Wishing you all the Love....


My little Sis was married in January and this is one of the cards I came up with when I was working on her Wedding card. Sometimes when I get going on a theme, I end up making several - it never hurts to have a stash right?! Anyhow, I didn't end up giving them this one, but it turned out nice anyhow. I will post some pics from the Wedding soon - she had a fabulous photographer! She also made her invites - we put several stamper heads together during her summer visit and designed it. It was so fun, but so challenging to come up with a design that was simpistic yet elegant that reflected her winter wedding theme but wouldn't be too difficult or costly to recreated 100+ times! Although we worked on the design together, we live approx. 16 hours away from one another, so I was not able to help much with the creation of the invites. Anyhow, stay tuned for Wedding pics and a post of the invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)