Friday, March 27, 2009

Valentine's Comes before Easter....




Happy Friday everyone! I really want to post the Easter cards I made, but I never did post the other Valentine's that I made, so thought I'd do that first. Love you Moose was for my hubby - a very simple, but fun card. Whenever one of us refers to the other as "dear" - the other responds with "yes, Moose!" It was my hubby who started it, so I thought it fitting for a Valentine.
The second card was what I made for each of my boys. I love the "Reach for the stars" set from CTMH and was laying in bed one night trying to think how I could use it for a Valentine Card for them when suddenly it came to me - I remembered I had the sentiment that said "I love you to the moon and back." ( A quote from a popular children's classic "Guess How Much I Love You".) Anyhow, the next morning, I made these cards. Nothing tricky or spectacular about them, but I am happy with how they turned out. The patterned papper & matching star stickers are from Cosmo Cricket, the ribbon is SU and I had to add stickles to the exhaust from the rocket. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)