Monday, September 14, 2009

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge week 41

Good Monday morning! Just a real quick post to link my card for Sparkle's challenge - you can find her on my sidebar. I used the sketch she used from Unscripted Sketches (#22). I love the sketch, but admit to having a hard time making it work with this Imaginisce paper. I thought a sentiment would just be too many words, so I used my craft knife and cut a slit to slide my main image thru so I could see all of Jingle - it sort of worked for me anyhow. Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Very nice card. The slit in the patterned paper to overlap the Jingle word works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the sentiment! Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It totally works! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors . Have this papaer too must work with it as well. Hm so much paper so little time. 2 more sleeps. E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the colors, the paper everything, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great. I love the colors and the grouping of trees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it turned out great! Love how you "found" the sentiment just by using the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is wonderful I love the papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)