Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank You




Hello everyone,




Just a quick post today. I had hoped to be back with another Christmas card for Sparkle's challenge, but it just wasn't "in the cards", pardon the pun. With costumes to finish, swimming lessons, groceries, laundry and preparations to make for being away all this week, there just wasn't time. Oh well, I thought I'd leave you with a couple I made before this weekend so at least there is something new on here. I'll be back Thursday, but hard to say if I'll be posting due to all the Halloween festivities. Can't wait to show you my boy's costumes though.

For the first card, I had finally pulled out my Basic Grey Lemonade pack to play as I was making a special birthday card (I'll post that when I'm back) and decided to keep playing and made this, though I have a hard time working with stickers, I think it came out pretty good. It never hurts to have extra thank you cards on hand.
The second card was a fluke. I had been playing with it for a background for another card & it wasn't working, so I decided to turn it into a quick thank you. The stamp is from Solo T from CTMH. Paper is from my scrap bin.

Have a fabulous week! And to all of you out there who are feeling "under the weather", hope you are feeling more like yourself soon!


Hugs, Shanna

3 comments:

  1. These are both great..but I am realling LOVING that second one...definitely an eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. I love all the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, I love the papers you have used on the 1st one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)