Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Stars


Good morning!
I wanted to share with you the acrylic beaded ornaments that my son has learned to make. I first learned how to make these about eight years ago from a good friend and co-worker who is very crafty. Once you have everything you need, they can be made in about half an hour and make great gifts! My son saw me making one to add to the cookie in a jar gifts that I was making for his teacher and wanted to know if he coud make one, so I showed him, and he made two! The top one is the first one he did, then he decided to get more adventurous with his colors and made the second one - everyone agrees that the second one is our favorite!
Hope you are having a great day and enjoying the festivities. I will be back with an altered gift item soon....
Take care,
Shanna :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are too cute, he did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute, he did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I would love to know the instructions for how to make these. Tell your son he did a super duper job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)