Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day! I hope you are all having a great weekend!


I know it makes for a rather unique birthday card, but since Donna's Birthday is always right around Thanksgiving, I thought it fitting and fun! Happy Birthday Donna! (okay, so I'm one day early) I had picked up this High Hopes turkey from the fab stamping store we visited just outside of London when we were there for Kraftin' Kimmie day and I was just itching to pair him up with this fab fall paper from Imaginisce - a recent purchase from DAT'S of course. Oh and did you hear about the sale at DAT'S in honor of Donna's Birthday - 35% off all patterned paper on Tuesday and Wednesday this week - see you there!

I am entering this one for Get Sketchy this week - love the sketch!

Keeping it short for today, see you soon!
Shanna :)

p.s. If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my Blog Candy here.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Day to you!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute!! I love that paper line...cute goofy turkey stamp too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card. LOVE this paper and the cute turkey....can you hear him? "Please don't eat me! Please?!" Anyway, hope you enjoyed him and had a lovely thanksgiving!
    Oh....the smell in the car has NOT been discovered yet....still... it is really begining to pong now and the Febreeze isn't really doing the trick. I wonder if I picked up some road kill......anyway the saga continues!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! That turkey made it over to my house as well he was so cute and oh so yummy!!!just kidding.. Love the fall colors. E

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)