Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thinking of you

Happy Weekend!


This week's challenge over at Little Red Wagon is bicycles and I just had to play along! The best part is that I've had "WishIlookedsogoodonabikeabella" for ages and she was un-inked until yesterday -gasp - isn't it terriblez?! I am thrilled to have seen this challenge though as it prompted me to finally get some ink on that stamp!

Though I love the patterned papers I used on this, I am finding there is too much white - I think next time I would sponge around the edges....I also used my new Paris Dusk memento ink to stamp my image so that could be throwing me off as it's the first time I've used it.



I paired her up with these fab papers I've had for quite awhile and have been itching to create with. Aren't they fun? At our house, we are all about reduce, reuse, recycle, repurpose, compost, etc. so these papers just called my name. Can't wait to put a layout together using them!


Since it's already Saturday night, I'll wish all the Mommies out there a Happy Mother's Day! Here's hoping you get to sleep late, craft long and hug lots!


Hugs,


Shanna :)

What I used:

stamp: Stamping Bella

papers & ribbon: TPC Studio - Woodland Whimsy

copics: BG13, BG15, RV17, RV55, E47, T8, C00, E000

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Shanna! Love that bella! Happy Mother's Day, sleep in for me, okay? I'll be up at 5 AM heading back to the pool, for the third 6 AM start in a row. UGHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card...I love that Bella image!!

    Happy Mothers Day! Lee-Ann :)
    ps yes I was scrapping alot of cards today ...there were 12 challenges at The Pink Stamper...I managed to finish a few of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I think the white works perfectly with the papers!
    Love this Bella stamp!
    Hope you are enjoying Mother's Day!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I wish I looked that good on a bike, too! Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shana, I really really like this card. In fact I'm loving your work at the moment. I don't think you've been over to Cupcake this week have you?! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Bella images and you did a fabulous job with this one. That stamp is too stinkin' cute to go uninked! Lol! The paper is such a sweet accent with the image and the color combo is gorgeous together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)