Thursday, August 4, 2011

Come Sail Away with me!

Here is another layout from the album I started for our trip to the East Coast. I can't wait to get the photos onto these pages! I had so much fun " building the sun in the corner. :)

I am going to share this over at the Ribbon Carousel Blog this week where the challenge is "Everything Goes" - you simply need to use ribbon, twine or anything that comes on a spool. I've used some fab ric rack on mine, "borrowed" from Donna - thanks hun!

These fab Bo Bunny papers were so fun to use!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shanna :)

4 comments:

  1. Really cute...these pages are even better in person! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages! Love your sun in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER pretty! Can't wait to see the finished page with pics! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at RCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)