Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to you...

Hooray for Friday!

I had some more fun with my Bo Bunny ETC papers! I just love this line. Once again, I cut out one of the 6x6 panels (which would also be great for a 6x6 scrapbook!) and designed the rest of my card around it. This one is for my future sister-in-law who plays violin. That's right, my brother gets married this August - we are so happy for him! He seems to have found a wonderful girl and we love her so - she is creative, musical and fits in so well with our family.


The violin is from A Child's Year. Below is the inside. I even used stickers! - there was a great sheet of them, including three alphabets that came with the line - made it real quick to do up the inside of the card.

Today's card is for a few challenges that I was able to combine:
Cupcake Craft - Sound of Music
Pollycraft - inspired by Choklit - I went with the colours
Ribbon Carousel - anything goes - I used fabric tape to make my flower embellishment
It has been a busy week here and we have a busy week coming up. I am attending (and presenting at) a conference next week - so there will be packing, travel and yes nerves! Doodlepants and Chester are coming along and will spend their time with my Mom & Dad while I am in conference - then we will spend the holiday weekend with my whole family. The boys are thrilled of course.

Cheers,
Shanna :)

What I used:
papers: Bo Bunny ETC - available at DAT'S
cricut: A Child's year
fabric tape, Bella Bling

6 comments:

  1. Great card...sounds like fun, have a great visit. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! It sounds like it is perfect for her! Good luck with your presentation!!! I teach on a daily basis and I still get butterlies when I have to get up in front of someone other then teenagers ): Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous and I love how you have used the ribbon,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and great music inspiration. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the flower. Have a great holiday weekend with the family!
    Hugs
    Irene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)