Saturday, August 25, 2012

Graham's September page

Well, I am back from holidays - now for the to do list:
groceries - check
laundry - started
unpack - yuck!!!
new blog post - check
shoe shopping for school - not yet...

This is my favorite page so far of Graham's album. Scroll down for a closer look at my fave part - my "apple" tree complete with Graham's name and his initials. This was inspired by the book "Chicka Chicka boom boom".


I would like to share my page at:
Raise the Bar - back to school
and
 Inspired by - see inspiration photo below

Check out this gorgeousness. I LOVE apples and check out all those fun patterns!!! Have you seen the new patterned apple stamp from Stampin Up? Can't wait to get my hands on that!




Graham's full name is Graham Raymond Adam Silver hence the three initials in the pile of apples. :)







Have a fantastic weekend!
Shanna :)


What I used:
papers: Simple Stories - Summer Fresh
stamps: apple - CTMH "September word puzzle", trees - Hero Arts "November"
buttons: CTMH
chipboard - from stash



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO...hope you had a blast with your new nephew. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Bananananana. It has a gorgeous rustic feel. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow, LOVE that apple tree what a great idea! Thanks for playing again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)