Monday, September 15, 2014

Summer Smash - Do NOT try this at home


Well, I found one more page from last summer's SMASH book that I meant to post while I was away this summer, but it got missed. So, since it is just sitting there in my unpublished pile, I thought I might as well post it.

The first page is my brother's picture riddles - my youngest sons loves these. As he scribbled away on a napkin one evening, I said STOP and shoved my SMASH book his way. That's what I love about the SMASH book, you can totally just get it in there without the fuss!
Can you figure out any of his riddle? It has to do with ordering a sub...


This second page is simply proof that I managed to get up on water skis last summer. (My eldest is also in this one - he loves to water ski!) So FUN!!! I did get up once this year, but also spent some time bouncing around on the double tube with my boys!

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments on my last post, my one layer Christmas card.

Shanna :)

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)