Friday, April 6, 2018

Life is a song, Sing it Loud

Hello! Because of my absence from blogland, I have several projects that were in draft status and never posted. I will aim to post some of these over the next couple of weeks.
 The first is a Congratulations for Graduation. Looking back, there are a couple of things I would change about this card, but I do love the music paper I used as well as the stitching. Oh well, too late now. 



Happy Friday!
I hope your weekend is fantastic!

Shanna :)

What I used:
sentiment on front - Unity
inside - CTMH "Balloon Wishes" D1667
Stitched Rectangle Die-namics
treble clef - Cricut
machine stitching, vintage seambinding, misc button

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wouldn't change a thing! I bet your friend really loved this card! It is a beautiful keep sake. The paper really is beautiful and that bow! love it!! ♥ Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)