Friday, June 15, 2018

Sunny Day Birthday

Hip, hip hooray for Friday! This week felt like a long one, so thankful for Friday! I would like to share the card I made for a good friend. I adore this image and had so much fun colouring her with my copics.


A peek at the inside

Today's project is for Shopping Our Stash where they have prompted us to use this very Cheerful, Summery Colour Palette!


I would also like to share at Seize the Birthday - the optional challenge is a Beach theme and although I would consider the colours on my card "beachy" my image is not so much, unless of course this little gal is on the maintenance crew and giving the cabanas a fresh coat of paint.


Thanks so much for your visit!
Shanna

What I used:
image - Mo Manning
sentiment outside - Stampin Up "In the City" (hostess)
Sentiment inside - CTMH "Sunny Thoughts"
flower inside - Unity
copics
Overalls: BG78, 75, 72 Boots: E25, 23, 21 Paint: YG23, 03, 01 Hair: YR23, E35, Y23 Face: E11, 00, 000
patterned paper - Jilibean Soup "Country Pumpkin Chowder"

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and what a wonderful use of the colors in our Summer Color Challenge. You have give this adorable image a most pleasing presentation. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, that's VERY festive indeed and also very verrrrrrrrrrrrry cuuuuuuuuuute! fun use of the awesome summer palette, as well! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week missus! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love your little cutie with her paintbrush and bucket. Thanks so much for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)