Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Shawn


This is the card I made for my brother who celebrated his birthday last weekend. He turned thirty, but I thought he would find Skater Ian fun! I rec'd this image from the Fulfill your wishlist thread over at Splitcoast Stampers, and coloured him with my copics. Since I have boys, I just had to have him. the DSP is "All about boys" from Around the block, something I've had in my stash for awhile. I must admit that I struggled with the layout of this one as I was trying to use the words in the background as part of the design. It was a fun one to play with though as this is the first card I've made with a Greeting Farm image.

2 comments:

  1. Your Ian card is too "cool"! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the card says "bro"!!! hysterical! great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)