Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Sundae! This week's challenge at Paper Sundaes is a Sketch! We sure hope you will come and join us! Our sponsor this week is Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
I have been away from home a lot the last while and am heading out of town this week for four days - as a result, I was not able to complete my card for this Sunday's sketch. So instead of posting a card, I thought I would share some of the photos that I took last weekend while visiting my family in Southern Ontario. Spring is in full bloom down there - my lonely garden has only a few tulips and two daffodils so far - nothing worthy of photographing!

This hyacinth had such a lovely scent - even my boys wanted a sniff!





We managed to catch a bumble bee busy gathering pollen...

Happy Mother's Day!
Shanna :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful photography Shanna! Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers day! Thank you for sharing such gorgeous pics with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous photos!!! Hope that you're having a very Happy Mother's Day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pics! I hope you had a fabulous mothers day Shanna.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Your photos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)