Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Season's Greetings

Here is one of the cards I put together when my sister and I snuck in a little crafting time last weekend. I took this photo a couple of years ago after Christmas, imagining it on a greeting card. Well, it took me awhile, but I finally managed to turn it into a card.

Though I did not make this card fit the challenge exactly at Sparkle's Christmas Card challenge, it is a holiday card and one more for the stash. I do think I'll print 10 or more of these photos and make some more. Quick and simple, yet elegant I think.

Hope you are having a great week. I am on the road for work, but only for one night - fingers crossed for good driving conditions.......

Have a good one,
Shanna :)

p.s. Update on date night last Tuesday - we had a fabulous time skiing (new gear, great weather) and managed to avoid any sort of shopping entirely! We are planning to take Chester and Pickle Pants this Sunday - it will be their first time hitting the slopes.....thanks Auntie Krista for taking care of the boys so that we could enjoy a night out!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo. Fabulous card. Are you sure you only want to bang off 10 of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty pic and therefore an awesome card. I agree with Donna...mass production is called for here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I love the idea too! Woo hoo for date night! Glad you had a good time. Thanks for joining us at the CCC this week. Miss ya!
    Hugs!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a card. That photo is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I think you should make way more then 10. You could have all of your Christmas cards done in one night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card! love the idea of using a real photo as the "paper". Thanks for joining us on the Christmas Card Challenges blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)