Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Magic of Christmas

Thank you for stopping by! And thanks to those who shared their lunchbox ideas, I plan to try a few of them over the next few weeks!


Here is another card I've made in preparation for our Stamping Pyjama party this Sunday. I try to make as many samples as possible using current product to give people ideas. I especially concentrate on Christmas since this is the perfect time to get started if you haven't already. :)


I am going to share this over at Christmas Card Challenges - another for the stash. I really must do another count soon - each card brings me closer, but my goal is pretty hefty. I send close to 100 cards. Best keep at it!

Well, I'm gonna head back to the craft room and see what I can come up with. The mojo is a little slow today - the result of a busy work week maybe? And perhaps in part due to the mundane task of filling out all those school forms! Oh well, at least the Scholastic book orders showed up today - my FAVE! I rarely say no to books, which is why our many bookshelves are bursting at the seams and there are piles of books on every flat service not in use. :) Oh well, too many books is at least a happy problem to have.


Have a great evening!
Shanna :)


What I used:

stamps - CTMH C1468 Winter Joy, D1492 Christmas Love, D1388 Card Chatter - Christmas
papers: CTMH Wonderland, CS - chocolate & crystal blue
embellishments: SU ribbon, Kaiser rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card. I love the color scheme. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Shanna...100 cards...yikes!!
    Lee-Ann :)
    ps...see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)