Monday, July 16, 2012

Edwin goes sliding

Hello Monday!
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am way behind on the Christmas card stash, so I got busy on the weekend and pulled out some Christmas papers. Here is one of the cards I made. This came together quickly since I already had the image coloured to match these papers. 

Flower soft is so fun to use and I especially love this Polar White. I do wish I had added one more layer (in the burgundyish colour) in my matte, but then I would have had to increase the size of the card and it is already at more than 4.5 x 5.5.

Today's card is for two challenges:
Christmas Card challenges
and
Little Red Wagon - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!
Shanna :)


What I used:
stamp: Magnolia
papers: Bo Bunny Midnight Frost Collection
sentiment: CTMH retired
vintage seam binding from Vintage Pixie
acrylic snowflake covered with Stickles
polar white Flower Soft

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)