Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You + Me

Here is another Valentine for you. Once again, I have used the scrummy "Love Letters" Collection from Bo Bunny and a fab sketch from a couple weeks ago at Freshly Made. LOVE the sketch and these papers so much!


And a peek at the inside:

Here is the photo for the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab world. I incorporated the flower, the pink and blue, the hearts and hopefully the vintage feel.


I have already shared this idea for re-purposing your Starbuck's sleeves, but I am so excited about it, I'm gonna say it again - here is a photo to show just what I was up to. I have been saving the sleeves from my Starbuck's treats for quite awhile now, convinced that there is something I can use them for. Well, I've found at least one use!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shanna :)

What I used:
papers: Bo Bunny Love Letters
stamps: CTMH Whoo's your Valentine?
felt flower - SU
Starbuck's cup sleeves

8 comments:

  1. Love that paper!! Gonna have to stop by Starbucks I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card. Love how you did up the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the deep colours on your valentine's day card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patterns and that corrugated hearts. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love the postage stamp paper and the recycled hearts are perfect!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I love it! I may have to 'steal' it! I've been looking for something sweet to make for my husband and I may even include a Starbucks gift card with it! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Shanna!! I'm really loving the corrugated hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shanna! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)