Sunday, October 13, 2013

I love you



Isn't Sunday SWEET when Monday is a holiday? Oh how sweet it was today! Here in Canada, we have Monday off for Canadian Thanksgiving. Since we did our turkey dinner on Saturday, it left today mostly free. We took advantage of the gorgeous, sunny weather to take a hike out at Kakabeka Falls provincial park. My boys love the hike to Little Falls and I find it is a bit of a work-out as well due to the changes in elevation - bonus, no treadmill for this girl today! When we got back, I managed to spend a couple of hours in my much-neglected garden and now I'm going to hang out in my crafty space for a bit! A day well-spent!!!


Here is a card I made for hubby, once again using some recycled Starbuck's sleeves and some of my beloved washi tape collection. I have so much, but would you believe I have discovered over the last couple of days that there are a few colours, or shades that I do not have? Well, I think I will just have to go tape shopping soon! lol

I have rather loosely followed the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. I lovely sketch that I think will be well-loved in future!



Thanks so much for visiting!
Shanna :)

What I used:
recycled Starbuck's sleeves
various washi tape
CTMH sentiment
"splatter" tool

4 comments:

  1. love it, just gorgeous, love your recycling!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I LOVE this card - the splatter in the background and the hearts and washi tape make a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous card! Love your creativity with the sleeves and washi tape. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)