Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome Baby

Here is my take on the theme at Little Red Wagon this week - vintage or retro. A quick baby card for the stash. I adore this fab paper with all the fun images of vintage toys.
Today's toys just talk and squawk too much! How are children supposed to develop their imaginations when all the work is done for them? I am a big believer in good, old-fashioned toys!

Anyhow, hope you are having a fabulous week so far! We have been having incredibly nice weather for this time of year. I wore shorts this past weekend, on the last weekend of September!

Cheers,
Shanna :)

What I used:
seam binding - SU I think
papers: Crate Paper - Little Boy Blue

3 comments:

  1. Wow that background paper takes me back - definitely retro! Love the sweet card, thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)